Telephone Collectors International Fall Show, Mattoon, Illinois (CANCELED)
September 11, 2020 @ 8:00 am – September 12, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
TCI has canceled this show.
Local Possibilities for RV parking/camping are:
- Lake Shelbyville, 30 minutes west of Mattoon on Illinois Rte. 16.
- US Army Corps of Engineers and State Parks. shelbyvilleillinois.net/lake-shelbyville-area-public-campgrounds-camping-rv-lithia-sp…
- Fox Ridge, South of Charleston, Illinois on Illinois Route 130. Illinois State Park. https://www.dnr.illinois.gov/parks/pages/foxridge.aspx
- Mill Creek. located East and South of Charleston. Furthest distance from Mattoon, (45 minutes or less). Good news it is on the short-cut path East to I-70 for those traveling East. For reference, you can be in Terre Haute, Indiana in 45 minutes taking this short-cut. Clark County Park District. https://www.clarkcountyparkdistrict.com/
- Amtrak, 6 trains daily.
- City of New Orleans- Chicago to New Orleans, train 58/59.
- State trains-Chicago to Carbondale Illinois, trains 390, 391, 392, 393.
- By air- Champaign airport, 45 minutes away, Otherwise Chicago, St Louis, Indianapolis. Bloomington and Springfield, Illinois airports host Allegiant I believe.
- By interstate- Exit 186 and 190 serve Mattoon on I-57. I-70 is 20 minutes south at Effingham, Illinois.